Total Pageviews

Friday 30 January 2009

Yahoo 360 Blog and Phones still aren't Us

I started my blog on Yahoo 360, and it is a very nice system, but there are stories abounding that it is going to be shut down. Don't ask me why, I don't care, but I am miffed, because as I just said, I like it there. I've just spent an hour cutting and pasting my Yahoo blog into this, my new one. Now you know why the date on the bottoms of the entries are all the same, and the one's on the top are different.

Things haven't gone too badly since the phone call hiccouugh, except we had a second phone call hiccough. I sent my friend an email saying I'd ring her at a certain time, made available by Jay being out having a hair cut, or she could ring me. I tried to get through and just got rubbishy error messages, so I sent an email saying I couldn't get through, and I'd try another time. When I didn't ring, she checked her emails and found the penultimate one and so she rang me. You can guess what happened, Jay is now home, and we were just going out for a drive, and she answered the phone. Stoney silence from Jay for next few days. We are back to our usual chatty cuddly huggy twosome again now, but I must get a system in place for the phone calls.

Watch this space. Hugs Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment