Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 July 2009

A trip to Kent and Yorkshire

This is a tale of our recent travels to Kent and Yorkshire; a 'visit the relations' trip, (in Bob mode as I'm still in that darn closet, and not even a hint of light around the door), and relax a bit. Seeing that I am retired already on health grounds, you might think my life is just one session of relaxing, and so it is mostly.

You won't want to read about everything we did, but there were a couple of interesting happenings. On our first visit to mum, (she's 93, but her house is like a sauna, and not disable friendly, which is hard on Mrs A, [ Jay ] ); anyway, there we are at the door, I let us in and call, 'Coohee' or some trite thing, and this strange voice calls out. Mums Wednesday girl (WG) is there, who I don't remember meeting before, but obviously I knew of her. WG goes in once a week; takes mum her money; takes her out if mum feels up to it; chats and sorts things out. What a lovely women. Jay is chatting to mum, and WG and I are talking about hairy arms and legs, how girly is that. I was in shorts and I still have hairless patches that have never grown back after my experiments with waxing. (Jay has banned waxing now). I just felt so feminine too, it was delightful. Every waking moment should feel like that. WG is an old school friend of my youngest sister - I might quizz her on WG later - I'm dieing to know if she sussed me out, as no one else has. When I see pictures of myself, in Bob mode, I often wonder why no one else sees the girl in me trying to get out.

We got back to sis-in-law and her No. 2 son was there with his partner, and 2 gorgeous daughters from his first partnership. What his new partner - he met her on the net, - yes reallly!! - sees in him I just don't know - she's very nice. He comes out with some right macho things - (he's an MCP you see) - and when he does I take great delight in siding with the girls. I was a died in the wool feminist even before being gender dysphoric. So .. we had a chinese takeaway, did lots of chatting .. and they left mid evening.

Part two of our trip was to take sis-in-laws daughter back to Yorkshire. Because our house is disable friendly, we had been looking after her while she recovered from her hip op. So there we are, in our bedroom in Kent, and Jay decided that it would be a good idea to repack our cases, so that in Yorkshire we need only take one case out of the car. Problem - my femme underwear in my case, and it's my case she wants to use!. I tried to put her off, but she wanted to do it THEN. I managed to heave everthing out of the case, and repack some clothes with the underwear between them. I went back later after Jay had added her clothing, and moved them to a safer place.

So ... that's my little story. We are back home .. all alone .. and it's a delight .. except for one thing .. I wish I could have joined every one at Sparkle .. not to be this year .. but who knows, next year, or the one after perhaps .. I can but dream. I can't wait to read everyone's blogs - so get typing girls.

I copied this from my diary on Transliving.

No comments:

Post a Comment