Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 June 2012

Medication up-date


I have been a bit out of sorts, and after a message from Calle, it may be the girl hormone things for my prostate. I hadn't banked on the medication doing things to me like that. It could be just a relapse into my depressive condition of course, which raises it's ugly head every now and then. I had to stop work the last time one started, eleven years ago now, and that took me all the way to retirement, which was a nice bonus.

Lets talk about fun and interesting stuff. How am I doing other wise? Well, the libido came back after a couple of months or so, and I had mixed feelings (ha ha) about that. Did this mean that my body was getting used to them, and that I wasn't going to get the side effects I'd hoped for? I got hot flushes early on, and they have gone now too. However, my boobs, albeit small ones, have a nice feel to them, soft and firm and feminine; but the most noticeable thing being my body hair is thinning out. I first notice the other day that my knee hair hasn't needed waxing for a long time, and still hasn't got to that disgusting bushiness that I hate so much. The hair on my chest that I pluck, to leave a vee from neck to cleavage, hasn't needed plucking for ages. A minute ago I just nipped into the bathroom to check the rest of my chest hair, and it is definitely thinner. So I'm pretty well chuffed to monkeys.

I mislaid a pair of my panties the other day, underneath something or other. Well - I moved the something or other, and Jay saw the panties, and went into a sulk, but I'm back underdressing again, but the stress and aggro doesn't help. I'm still a lot better off than a lot of girls, and I'm not in a life threatening situation like some women, so I can't complain - too much, LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment