Total Pageviews

Friday 21 January 2011

Coming Clean about 2010

i Every one, Happy new year again.
I know some of you are probably wondering what happened in the weight department, since I copied Helen last January, and telling you gorgeous girls I was going to lose some weight. I use the Wii Keep Fit plus to ensure I keep an eye on things, and for some fun exercising stuff. Mid year saw me drop out of the overweight band, but it was a – ‘is she, isn’t she’ thing – and I promised myself I wouldn’t brag about it, until I stayed out of the darn thing for a whole week. Hmmm, and no, you didn’t miss the earth-shattering event. And then we went on trips, and holidays, and it went back up. However, I ended the year half a stone lighter than I started, so I want to repeat that this year. The sad news is that I put 6 lbs. on over xmas and the new year – how silly is that; I could have been nearly a stone lighter with a bit more common sense in the nibble department – LoL.
Eyebrows! You remember we got the tip about using a comb and a razor to keep them trimmed? Tina commented that she users an electric trimmer. Well – I got one for Xmas, and before I went to bed Xmas day, I was in my bathroom trying it out. Brilliant little gadget, and works so well with the comb technique on the eyebrows.
Underdressing. For you girls who are out and about, or who get plenty of en femme time at home, underdressing isn’t probably a necessity. To me, with so little en femme time, it’s a way of feminising my time as much as possible while I’m in the closet. It isn’t a fetish thing that turns me on – it’s a way of feeling comfortable within my persona; a way of keeping as much girliness in my life as possible. And a bit of, one-up-womanship, over Mrs A, which is a bit naughty, and bitchy perhaps, but it helps me believe in a future of sorts, no matter how unattainable or believable. Does that make sense, believing in the unbelievable?
I so adore my bathroom. I get up to all my girlie things here. I like to begin my day here, getting dressed, putting on some eyeshadow, using girl creams, doing those eyebrows etc. In the evening I check out nails and stuff, and pluck and pamper myself, night creams and whatever. I shower and get ready for bed, and get things ready for the next day, clean tights at the ready etc. At this time of the year, wearing jumpers means that I can wear feminine t-shirts un-discovered. I adore the winter.
The problem with getting away with being girlie is that there is a sadness there too – I would so like to be a girl with Jay’s blessing. I’d so like like not to be a liar.
Happy new Year, Hugs Anna x

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Anna! I put on a few over the holidays also. Working hard right now to bet back to where I was.

    Calie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Calie,

    Well, I wish you luck getting back to pre holiday weight. I'm trying too, as we have a family get-together in a week - 9 days near Loch Ness - and I'm struggling to lose the darn stuff - LoL.

    Hugs Anna x

    ReplyDelete