Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Learning to Love my Tights

Some years ago I bought some tights. Ok so far, but then I took them out of the packet - and they look so UGLY. I couldn't wear them. I so adore the hold-ups, with the pretty lacy tops, just so feminine. The problem with hold-ups is that Jay can feel them under my jeans when she grabs me for a cuddle. Cuddles I like, but not sulks when she finds I'm wearing things under my bob togs. I know it is pretty pointless, in a sartorial way, (can we say sartorial when we are talking girl stuff?), but it's just nice to have something feminine on, so I've got some pop socks, (socks? they definitely look like short nylons to me), called trouser socks too on one box I bought. They come up to my knees, but leave a dent all around my legs when I take them off, and they still have a bit of a rim at the top.

I was getting a bit miffed at all this, so I dug out the tights, and tried them on - they are quite comfy too, and there is no tell-tale signs in the cuddle department. So that's why I am now a fan of tights. Plus, they are so tactile - I'm into tactile by the way -  and so smooth and silky to the touch, that I just can't keep my hands off them. I find myself curled up in my chair, my hand just under my jeans, and playing with them. They seem to magnify the touch of my jeans too, and I now notice every rustle and movement of them against my legs. Funny thing though, I thought that an extra layer of clothing would add more warmth, but as I pirouette in my high heels, a very cold draught hits my legs - weird. It's the same in skirts, as I move my legs through the air, it's like an icy jet on my legs. I've always thought wearing skirts in winter was a silly pastime, and this just confirms it - LoL. if you girls have different experiences, then I'd so like to here them.

It's taken me 5 days to dawdle my way through this post, and I had some things I wanted to chat about, and now I've forgotten them. One minor hiccough in the body department though; Jay has been criticising my legs, and I suspect it's the lack of hair that's annoying her, and not that they are just plain ugly - although that may be the case of course - LoL. Our sons and daughter are coming home for Xmas, and we are looking forward to lots of games and late night chats, but Anna things will have to go into hiding. I keep hoping something will happen to allow me to come out of the closet with them, but it might be a dream too far - LoL.

I wish you all a merry Xmas and a happy new year, and may your dreams and wishes come true.

Love and hugs, Anna xx

1 comment:

  1. I have been wearing pantihose and panties under my guy slacks for years. I do not feel right without them. In addition to enjoying the feeling that I get from wearing them or touching them, the secret knowledge that I have them on serves to affirm my slightly feminine side.

    I think that they are a wonder garment. They do help with the cold but they rarely, except in the meat of the summer, make things too hot. They make the pants feel and fit better. I can surely relate to the wind blowing my my slacks and analogize that to the feeling it would be if I were in a dress or skirt.

    I share your feelings about the holiday. The kids will be coming home and we may have some overnight guests as well. My bride has told me that my 'girl clothes' have to be removed and hidden well out of sight.
    Oh well...a small sacrifice to enjoy the holidays with family.
    Merry Christmas to you.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete